Support for Artists
Help for artists.
- Advice and guidance, including emergency funding, from Arts Council England –
- Live Art Development Agency COVID-19 support & resources – thisisliveart.co.uk
- Spotify COVID-19 Music Relief from PRS for Music Foundation – prsfoundation.com/spotifyrelief/
- PRS for Music Foundation emergency relief fund – prsformusic.com/c/emergency-relief-fund/
- PRS Sustaining Creativity Fund – https://prsfoundation.com/funding-support/funding-music-creators/all-career-levels/sustaining-creativity-fund
- Help Musicians DO IT DIFFERENTLY Fund – helpmusicians.org.uk
- Corona Advice for Musicians – coronamusicians.info
- Resonance: the Lockdown Edition. Funding (up to £800) to BAME artists from anywhere in the UK, working in any genre of music – Resonance Lockdown
We would like to expand this section as help becomes available, if you would like to share anything with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norwich Arts Centre work with regional artists and producers to develop ideas and advise on next steps.
We work closely with Arts Council England and the PRS Foundation to provide support and signposting for artists making applications for project grants. We also provide ‘seed’ funding ourselves.
We are keen to support artists from BAME backgrounds, women and LGBTQI+ artists.
For more information about funding opportunities please contact Norwich Arts Centre Director Pasco-Q Kevlin (email@example.com).
Norwich Arts Centre is a PRS Foundation Talent Development Partner,
find out more HERE.
Norwich Arts Centre is an Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation.
See HERE for information of funding opportunities with Arts Council England.
Sonic Youths is Norwich Arts Centre’s development programme for musicians aged 14-19 making original music of any genre. You can find out more about Sonic Youths HERE.