A panel of speakers representing our wide community and chaired by Katy Jon Went will lead discussions on the subject of BREXIT. This is not a debate with winners and losers but the chance for proper conversations to take place in a safe and respectful environment. There will be plenty of opportunity for everyone to join in and share thoughts and ideas with a view to enabling a better understanding of all points of view.
This event will be a Respectful Conversation. Anyone who cannot behave in line with the following principles will be asked to leave. The Chair has the final say.
* Everyone in the venue will treat all others with mutual respect.
* Please avoid using acronyms or abbreviations to avoid confusion.
* Remember that this event is about listening to each other – not waiting to talk at each other.
* This is not a debate. There will be neither winners nor losers.
* Discussion and questions must relate to the topic or address views expressed – not anybody’s person directly.
Thank you for being respectful and for taking the opportunity to take part in an interesting and enlightening discussion.
Presented by NAC and LJ Hope Productions.
Supported by National Centre for Writing.