We’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
Currently we will be keeping our venue and box office closed unless we have a socially-distanced live event. Please see What’s On for details of upcoming events.
For everyones continued safety we have a following measures in place when visiting the venue for a live event. Please follow signage and advice from staff when you’re in the building.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the door
- Hand sanitiser is available, please use it on arrival
- Face masks should be worn on entry and when moving around the building
- A one way system is in operation in the building.
- We’re operating table service only
- Card payments only please
- Our capacity has been reduced in order to adhere to social distancing. This capacity may change depending on the event.
Keep others safe…
- Our tables are organised in bubbles. Please stay in your bubble and keep your distance from others.
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces in our building are regularly and thoroughly cleaned
- All visitors and staff are reminded of the importance of thoroughly washing hands for 20 seconds and avoiding touching their faces
- In line with Government guidance we encourage staff, artists and visitors to do regular rapid lateral flow tests at home
- Please stay at home if you have symptoms of illness such as a cough, sore throat or fever or have been in contact in the past 14 days with someone who has COVID-19
Changes to our building…
- The toilets have been recently refurbished. The new layout allows for easier social distancing
- There are automated soap and sanitiser dispensers in the toilets. As well as no-touch taps and flushing mechanisms.
- The ventilation system in our bar, performers area and toilets has been refurbished and improved in order to improve air circulation
As the situation changes we will be reviewing and responding to the guidance.