During the national lockdown our building is closed to the public.
When we are able to open we have a few new measures in place when visiting the venue. Please follow signage and advice from staff when you’re in the building.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the door
- Hand sanitiser is available, please use it on arrival
- Face masks should be worn on entry and when moving around the building
- A one way system is in operation in the building.
- We’re operating table service only
- Card payments only please
- Our capacity has been reduced in order to adhere to social distancing. This capacity may change depending on the event.
Changes to our building…
- The toilets have been recently refurbished. The new layout allows for easier social distancing
- There are automated soap and sanitiser dispensers in the toilets. As well as no-touch taps and flushing mechanisms.
- The ventilation system in our bar, performers area and toilets has been refurbished and improved in order to improve air circulation
Keep others safe…
- Our tables are organised in bubbles of 2’s, 4’s and 6’s. Please stay in your bubble and keep your distance from others.
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces in our building are regularly and thoroughly cleaned
- All visitors and staff are reminded of the importance of thoroughly washing hands for 20 seconds and avoiding touching their faces
- Please stay at home if you have symptoms of illness such as a cough, sore throat or fever or have been in contact in the past 14 days with someone who has COVID-19
As the situation changes we will be reviewing and responding to the guidance.