(Please note that this information – including the refund policy – is under constant review)
Updated 27 January 2021
We are excited to be open at full capacity and back doing what we love.
However, we are very mindful of our responsibility to keep our staff safe. We are also doing everything we can to to prevent our venue from having to close again in the future.
At all times…
- Please be nice, respect our staff and other event attendees.
- Please stay at home if you have symptoms of illness or have been in contact in with someone who has COVID-19.
- Card payments only please.
Before you arrive…
- We encourage all customers, artists and staff to take a lateral flow before attending an event – this helps us to remain open with confidence. Tests can be picked up for free from your local pharmacy or library.
In the building…
- Hand sanitiser is available for use
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces in our building are regularly and thoroughly cleaned.
Changes to our building…
- The toilets have been recently refurbished. The new layout allows for easier social distancing.
- There are automated soap and sanitiser dispensers in the toilets. As well as no-touch taps and flushing mechanisms.
- The ventilation system in our bar, performers area and toilets has been refurbished and improved in order to improve air circulation.
If a show is cancelled or rescheduled…
- If an event is cancelled, you will be contacted by email and offered a refund to NAC credit, donation or the original payment.
- If an event is rescheduled, you will be contacted by email with the new date. Tickets will remain valid. If you are unable to attend the new date please contact us for a refund to NAC credit, donation or the original payment.
If you can’t attend a show…
Book with confidence! We understand coming back to live events can be daunting so we are trialing an open credit refunds policy for events until September 2022. 24 hours notice needed Mon-Fri. If you or any of your party can’t attend an event we will offer a refund to NAC credit which can be used against a future purchase (no expiry date). To get a credfit refund on tickets please call 01603 660352 or email email@example.com during office hours Monday-Friday 10am – 2pm.
Please note that booking fees are non-refundable.
As the situation changes we will be reviewing and updating these procedures.
Thank you for your understanding.