We’re looking forward to welcoming you back!
Following Government announcements to lift COVID restrictions from 19 July, we are excited to be able to open at full capacity and get back to doing what we love.
However, we are very mindful of our responsibility to keep our staff safe. We are also doing everything we can to to prevent our venue from having to close again in the future. For these reasons, we are keeping a few procedures in place.
- Please be nice, respect our staff and other event attendees.
- You will be asked to check in with the test and trace app or sign in with your contact details
- Temperature checks may be taken at the door
- Hand sanitiser is available for use
- Face masks are for the protection of others, please consider wearing a face covering in crowded spaces
- Please follow signage and advice from staff when you’re in the building.
- Card payments only please
- Please stay at home if you have symptoms of illness or have been in contact in with someone who has COVID-19
Keep others safe…
- In line with guidance, we encourage staff, artists and visitors to do a lateral flow tests at home before attending an event
- Our staff will continue to wear face coverings
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces in our building are regularly and thoroughly cleaned
- All visitors and staff are reminded of the importance of thoroughly washing hands for 20 seconds and avoiding touching their faces
Changes to our building…
- Our building is a touch safe zone with Enviro-Safe ‘fogging’ every 28 days.
- The toilets have been recently refurbished. The new layout allows for easier social distancing
- There are automated soap and sanitiser dispensers in the toilets. As well as no-touch taps and flushing mechanisms.
- The ventilation system in our bar, performers area and toilets has been refurbished and improved in order to improve air circulation
As the situation changes we will be reviewing and updating these procedures. Thank you for your understanding