Marketing & Fundraising Assistant Internship
Part of the Creative Employment Programme with funding by CCSkills.
The post will also involve contribution to the marketing & fundraising policy of the Norwich Arts Centre, with a focus on supporting the Front of House Managers / Marketing & Press Officers.
· Good interpersonal, communication and team skills.
· Excellent customer service & I.T skills.
· Experience of marketing events.
· Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
· Experience of a ticketing database sales system.
· Experience in fundraising activities.
30 hours per week
6 month contract (3.10.16 to 3.4.17)
Closing date 23.9.16
Interview date 28.9.16
Start date 30.09.16
There is eligibility criteria for internships which are as follows; anyone applying must be 18-24, registered as unemployed with the Jobcentre and claiming some sort of unemployed related benefit.
LMS number is NOS/152398
email Bradley Glasspoole at Bradley@norwichartscentre.co.uk with CV and covering letter, or for a full job description.
Join the NAC Bar Team!
If you would like to be considered for a position within the NAC Bar Team please contact Will Walmsley via email – firstname.lastname@example.org